Friday, October 10, 2014

This shit is fucking personal.

How the hell am I supposed to just lay it all out here...where I’ve been,

what I’ve done, what I want to do...? I mean what the fuck?! Maybe I’m just

chicken shit. Maybe I’m way too guarded. Maybe I don’t trust anyone. But I

can tell you that I certainly don’t trust webspace.

But yet, here I am with a “barely there” profile, reading, listening,

watching everyone else. And maybe that’s not fair. Would you prefer

however, that I list how hurt and distrustful I became after a long

relationship that involved some small measure of D/s that ultimately ended

poorly? So poorly in fact that I have avoided any close relationships for

the past 7 years. Is that what you want to know? Do you want to know that

my relationship turned so sour that even now I think of myself as unwanted,

unattractive, unable to be loved...? I didn’t think so.

So what is left to write? Can I tell you my hopes, my dreams...? Eventually.

Can I tell you what I’d do with you if I got you alone? Again, eventually.

But I’d rather show you. What I can tell you is that I love, love, love to be

in a position of control. Any control. Bedroom, office, kitchen, driving,

you name it. I love it...most of the time. Like 75% of the time. The other

25% I just want someone else to make the decision. I don’t want to think

about it.

So what does that make me? A completely normal fucked up individual with

control issues who is fascinated with the D/s relationship and wants to

learn, explore and engage more. Yup. That’s me.

No comments:

Post a Comment